With this “Apple Peel 520” adaptor case, you can transform your iPod touch into iPhone, by simply plugging your iPod touch into the adaptor case, then you can make calls and text messaging from your iPod touch directly!
It can effectively transform an iPod touch into a nearly functional iPhone. It grants the iPod access to a cellular network for voice calls, text messages, and so on.
The Apple Peel 520 wraps around the iPod touch and links itself via the standard Apple dock connector. Inside the Peel case is a spot for a regular SIM card. The case does come with its own removable 800mAh battery though, which is good for adding 3 hours of talk and 120 hours of standby.
- Network – GSM / GPRS
- Frequency – 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- Compatible with iPod Touch 2G / 3G / 4G
- Standby time – 300 hours
- Talking time - 14 hours
How it works
To get it to work, you’ll need to use the iPhone voice calling and text messaging apps on your iPod touch. That requires some jailbreaking on your part.
- – Integrated microphone for speech
- – Integrated speaker for hearing recipient on call
- – Integrated vibration motor
- – Durable hard shell design ensures long-lasting quality
- – Charging port
- – Volume buttons
- – Reset button, Battery and SIM card slot.
Package included :
- 1 x APPLE PEEL 520(8 colors available)
- 1 x Charger(110v-220v)
- 1 x User Manual
Support model :
- ipod touch Ⅰ：Not Available.
- ipod touch Ⅱ: Available after jailbreaking and setting up a Dialer. Perfect Match;
- ipod touch Ⅲ: Available after jailbreaking and setting up a Dialer. Perfect Match;
- ipod touch Ⅳ: Available after jailbreaking and setting up a Dialer. However, because of the 4th is smaller, so the positions of switch key and volume control key are not same as the peel’s; and the peel will blockade the camera. So they can not be perfect match.
They are delivering world wide with the variation of 8 different color and price is very reasonable was
$120.00 (USD) but now only $79.00 (USD)
You may check more on http://www.iapplepeel520.com/